Friday, July 6, 2012

Book Blogger Hop 7/6



If you could be a character from any book, who would you be?


There are so many characters I would love to be but only for a day. Like I would like to be Katniss for a day. I would love to be a character from Harry Potter for a year, so I can go on a crazy adventure and save the world (I think it would get tiring, saving the world). If I had to choose one character that I had to be, I think I would pick Katsa from Graceling. She can survive anywhere. And she has someone who truly cares for her. Also she does what she wants (maybe not at first but she gets there).

3 comments:

  1. Though I wasn't a big fan of the book in general, I agree that Katsa has amazing abilities!

    Happy Reading!

    Kelsey @ Ketch's Book Nook

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really hard for me to decide, too! So many fantastic characters out there

    withadreamyfarofflook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice choices...so many people have been naming such interesting characters.

    Love this question.

    My first thoughts were.....I don’t think I would want to be any character in a book. :)

    But then I thought of two books I loved and listed those characters. :)

    Stop by for my full answer. :)

    Elizabeth
    Silver’s Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/07/book-blogger-hop-july-6-12.html

    ReplyDelete