'The Truth Will Set You Free'
In the second instalment of the Seven Point Eight series, the legacy of the OOBE project weighs heavily on the conscience of Dr Paul Eldridge. Tahra Mamoun needs to muster all her courage and venture back into the alternate dimensions of reality. Through a series of challenging, surreal and frightening experiences, she comes to comprehend the destructive power she can yield and must face her own demons in the process.
Paul continues his quest to understand the ancient knowledge of the cosmos, while dark forces seek to hijack his research to further a secret agenda. With their lives in jeopardy, Paul and Tahra confront their enemies against an international backdrop featuring the pyramids of Giza and the peaks of Switzerland.
Meanwhile, Sam and Ava endeavour to uncover their past, even though it may irrevocably change their lives.
In a tale of courage and tragedy, love and betrayal, their lives are interwoven around the demons of one man, Max Richardson, who'll stop at nothing to achieve his objectives.
Written in the style of a TV series, Seven Point Eight draws together quantum physics, psychic powers, alternate dimensions, time travel, past lives, ancient wisdom and conspiracy in a soap opera for the soul.
It’s the ideal read for lovers of sci-fi, contemporary fantasy, paranormal, metaphysics, ‘Lost’, ‘Fringe’, ‘Touch’, and Dan Brown books.
Quiz: What ‘Seven Point Eight’ Character Are You?
- What interests you in life?
- Exploring and being a part of something bigger
- Science, technology
- Music, art, creative self-expression
- Nice house, stylish cars and fine clothes
- Making a difference, doing something fantastic to benefit others
- If you’re attracted to someone, how would you pursue them?
- Pull out all the stops and use all your powers of seduction
- The natural approach; strike up conversation and see where it goes
- The romantic approach; write or sing a beautiful song
- Splash out on gifts and fine dining
- I must admit, I’ve been hurt before so I’m quite wary on an emotional level
- What are your key strengths?
- Courage, passion, determination
- Intelligence, ability to solve problems
- Creative and artistic
- Leadership, persistence, cool headedness
- Cooperation, compassion
- Which ability would you prefer to be gifted with?
- To see any place or time in the world
- Intellectual genius
- To speak with the dead
- To be able to make a lot of money easily
- Surprise me!
- What is the purpose of special abilities?
- To yield power over others
- Success and recognition
- They’re just a curse
- To make money
- To help others
- What would others say are your key faults?
- Can be manipulative and controlling
- Not thinking things through properly, hasty
- Can be cocky at times, a loner
- Possessive, too obsessed with things
- Too trusting at times
You’re a feisty and passionate individual just like Tahra, who’ll stop at nothing to get what you want. There’s an almost rebellious determination inside of you yet you love wholeheartedly and this brings out your sweeter side. Your downside is the need to exert control over others, try to be more sensitive.
Intellectually, you’re strong and will go far in the world of technology and science, like Paul. There is a naturalness and spontaneity about you and you generally get on well with others. However, you need to think your decisions through more carefully and look at the longer term repercussions.
You’re a romantic and artistic soul, just like Sam. Ideally, you’d like to get on with creating beautiful art or music but the Universe has other ideas. Deep down, you’re very sure of yourself but generally don’t blend well with others, preferring to beat your own drum.
You have your feet firmly planted in the material world, just like Max. Your status, lifestyle and the things you own are important to you but at times, you can cling too hard to these. In life, maybe you need to broaden your horizons and see that money and security aren’t everything.
Like Ava, you are a gentle soul who’d like to contribute something meaningful to the world, but you’re not sure how you fit in. Because you’re a genuine person deep down, you often believe others are the same but unfortunately, they can take advantage. However, you’re a credit to the world and your time will come!
AUTHOR Bio and Links:
Marie Harbon has worked in both the retail and fitness industry. She has a degree in sport and fitness, and taught group exercise for several years, delivering aerobics and Pilates. For two years, she delivered BTEC sport courses and has also instructed dance and sport with children.
Marie is a member of Nottingham Writers Studio, Her future plans include not only completing the 'Seven Point Eight' series, but involve writing YA, children's and adult books, short stories, novellas and scripts.
Aside from writing, Marie is a self-confessed fabric geek and purveyor of beautiful, often ostentatious bags, bustiers and clothing. She lives in the town of Eastwood, Nottinghamshire, which is in England.
Website - www.marieharbon.com
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/marie.harbon
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/SevenPointEightChronicles
Twitter - @marieharbon
Marie will be awarding a free copy of Seven Point Eight: The First Chronicle via Smashwords and a 12 ebook swagbag including, sci-fi, fantasy, paranormal and YA titles to a randomly drawn commenter during the tour.
The more you comment, the better your chances of winning. The tour dates can be found here: